To register your paper(s), please CLICK HERE!
(Registration Deadline: April 30, 2017! If you have any problem in registering your paper, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Eighth International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI’2017) (IEEE Conference Record #41361) serves as an important forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange latest advantages in theories, technologies, and applications of swarm intelligence and related areas. The ICSI’2017 is the eighth annual event in this high-reputation ICSI series after Bali event (ICSI’2016), Beijing joint event (ICSI-CCI’2015), Hefei event (ICSI’ 2014), Harbin event (ICSI’ 2013), Shenzhen event (ICSI’ 2012), Chongqing event (ICSI’ 2011) and Beijing event (ICSI’2010). Papers presented at the ICSI’2017 will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science (indexed by EI Compendex, ISTP, DBLP, SCOPUS, Web of Science ISI Thomson, etc.), some high-quality papers will be selected for SCI-indexed Transactions and Journals. By the way, All papers published in ICSI'2016 proceedings had been indexed by EI compendex, ISTP, DBLP, SCOPUS, and many other famous databases.
The ICSI'2017 will be held in the center of the Fukuoka City. Historical city, Fukuoka, is the 5th largest city in Japan with 1.55 million populations and is the 7th most liveable city in the world according to the 2016 Quality of Life Survey by Monocle. Fukuoka locates at the northern end of the Kyushu Island and is the economic and cultural center of whole Kyushu Island. Because of its closeness to the Asian mainland, Fukuoka has been an important harbor city for many centuries. Today's Fukuoka is the product of the fusion of two cities in the year 1889, when the port city of Hakata and the former castle town of Fukuoka were united into one city called Fukuoka.
Some high-quality papers will be selected for Special Issues at the SCI-indexed Transactions and Journals as well as EI-indexed Journals, including
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (IF=4.981)
- Complexity (IF=3.514)
- Cognitive Computation (IF=1.933)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on CBB (IF=1.609)
- Natural Computation (IF=1.31)
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics (IJICC) (EI)
- International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Pattern Recognition.
1. Special session on "Comparison Techniques of Heuristic Algorithms" organized by Dr. Weian Guo, Dr. Chenyong Si and Dr. Qinqin Fan.
2. Special session on "Intelligent Algorithms for Robotic and Mechatronic Systems" organized by Prof.Qirong Tang and Prof.Yinan Guo.
3. Special Session on "Nature-inspired Optimization: Theory and Application" organized by Prof. Ben Niu, Miss Hong Wang and Prof. Yanmin Liu
1. Tutorial 1. Criticality in Particle and Robot Swarms, by Dr. J. Michael Herrmann and Dr. Thomas Joyce,
The University of Edinburgh, UK.
2. Tutorial 2: Dynamic Multi-objective Optimization: Concepts, Challenges, and Recent Advances, by Dr. Maysam Orouskhani, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
Theme: Swarm Intelligence - From Concepts to Applications (PBCE110): Print: 978-1-78561-313-5, eBook: 978-1-78561-314-2, published by IET, UK. The authors of all chapters for the IET book entitled Swarm Intelligence - From Concepts to Applications are requried and eligible for attending this symposia, which is exclusivelly organized for discussing the latest topics for this book, in a discount rate of registration which should be announced shortly.
Related Conference: The Second International Conference on Data Mining and Big Data (DMBD 2017)